Zaboravili podatke?

NXT Skin


THE NEW FACE OF SKIN CARE

Skin properties such as hydration, elasticity, and antioxidant capacity play a key role in the visible signs of skin aging. Skin aging is a complex process influenced by genetic and environmental factors.
Up to 60% of the skin aging variation between individuals can be attributed to genetic factors, while the remaining 40% is due to non-genetic factors like smoking and sun exposure.

Skin aging is characterized, among other features, by dehydration, loss of elasticity, and increased oxidative damage. With the degeneration of glycolipids that maintain skin hydration, skin suffers severe loss of water while the accumulation of damage on the elastin proteins cause the loss of elasticity. The oxidative damage is a consequence of sun exposure and generation of free radicals.

Recent advances in Dermatogenetic and Bioinformatic approaches have led to the association of certain single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) to skin properties. In our NXT Skin panel we aim at identifying the genetic strengths and weaknesses of the skin and its natural defense capabilities. The gene variations report offers a tool to design targeted skin care and nutritional regimens to prevent and reduce skin deterioration and avoid applying excessive or unnecessary cosmetic products.


The gene variations analized in this panel will give you information about your predisposition to:

  • Skin Photoaging
  • Skin UV Damage Defense
  • Skin Antioxidant Capacity
  • Skin Hydration
  • Skin Elasticity
TOP